Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Morning Musing

I'm officially back to the graveyard shift.

Driving eastbound towards home as the sun tried to blind me, it finally hit. The last six months are over. The last six months that was working the pm shift and was full of moving, school, more school, warrior dash training, house parties, welcoming the sunrise with a bottle of wine, late night swims, traveling and struggling to keep a dying relationship going... is over.

The last month I've been antsy. Which is an understatement.
The last two weeks I've been a mix of excitement, nerves, and not so patiently waiting.
Once I make a decision it's soooo hard for me to wait. I mean, I made a decision. Now I need to follow through with it. What do you mean I need to wait? I understand your words but not the meaning.
But in two weeks I'll have answers. Which isn't as good as action. But it's better then waiting.

I think I can wait two weeks.

For now I'm starting a new shift. And a new six months is starting. I can't read the future but there's a fair chance this next six months will be filled with school, more school, super spartan race training, plotting and planning with Jess, four month relationships, books, vacations and lots and lots of family.

Oh, did I forget to mention that Sierra and TJ are back? Well they are.
Which means the band is getting back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment