Friday, July 8, 2011

The Burning House

There is this website called The Burning House. It's basically full of pictures of what people would save if their house was burning and then an inventory below.

Naturally I love this website and the idea behind it.

So without further ado, this is my burning house.




Name: Sam
Age: 25
Location: Arizona
Occupation: PD Dispatcher
* Bodhi
* A steamer chest that was my grandmothers, possibly her grandmothers as well
* A hat box/trunk that photos and writings from high school and study abroad
* Two photo albums (none of the pictures have digital back ups)
* A first edition of Edgar Allan Poe that my great grandfather gave my grandmother who gave it to me
* My favorite copy of Wuthering Heights
* A World Atlas book that Mareena gave me from the sixties
* My laptop
* My compass necklace
* My passport

No comments:

Post a Comment