Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dear Reality-

I've tried to talk to you about this several times before, but you just keep bringing me down. You're a real debbie downer do you realize that? I've made good friends with Hope and Dreams these last few months. The three of us have hung out numerous times, and even planned something of a future together. But I've learned something. You, Reality, you are just too jealous. Just when Hopes and Dreams and I are getting along, you come crashing the party. And no one likes a party pooper. I've tried to be a good friend to you over the years, but lately, well, you're just bumming me out. Please go on an extended vacation. Maybe you will come back refreshed and cheery. That'd be nice. Then maybe we can give this friendship another go.

Sam

1 comment:

  1. I find reality to be particularly mean-spirited. But I also find my 12-year old McLelland's Single Malt Highland scotch to be particularly good-natured. Perhaps you two should be introduced.

    In any case, the best thing that you could probably do is send Reality on a vacation and then go on one yourself. To Utah. We can find fun things to do--I swear.

    ReplyDelete