Saturday, August 29, 2009

A photo blog for the lazy

And now ladies and gentleman, a photo blog. Cause a picture is worth a thousand words. And cause I'm feeling too lazy to write an actual entry. And cause Dexter season 3 is on DVD and is demanding to be watched. And cause I'm feeling lazy.



Two weeks ago Rachael, Erica and I all went to see the midnight showing of The Time Traveller's Wife.
Normally I abhore chick flicks, but I since I had read the book in two sittings AND Eric Bana was playing the leading role.. well exceptions can be made.

Knowing how the movie would end, we came prepared. With tissues.
Or rather, Rachael stole the box of tissues from the theater bathroom. Sorry AMC.


Then last night was a long over due daddy daddy daughter date. We haven't done a family day since the Impromtu Cali Trip of June.

We started with sushi and drinks. I discovered a love for pear sake and the boys enjoyed sake bombers

We played games
We ate cookies
And Ryan impressed us with his spot on snake impersonatio

1 comment:

  1. Eric Bana could star in Twilight and I probably would've enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete