Monday, March 29, 2010

When I grow up..

I feel guilty about not writing more.

But I've worked six days out of seven this week.
And I am la tired.
That's a good excuse right?

No?

Ok, how about the fact that I worked two midnight shifts this weekend, slept for three hours and then played all day in the sun today? It was such a lovely day, I couldn't waste it in bed. And I spent it with such lovely people.

We watched an acrobatic group preform today. 2 males and 1 badass female. All self taught. Watching them reminded me of learning to swing dance in high school and how the six of us would watch a dance video, and then try to duplicate the aerial tricks. We were self taught too. We had so much fun and so many bruises. I miss the folly of youth. We were sure we would graduate from high school and perform for our bread and butter.

Life turned out a little differently. I'm ok with that. I'm sure my body thanks me for not continuing a career in dance.

However.
After watching the acrobatic group... I think I found a new career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment