Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hmm, not under the bed, not in the closet.. Where did I put it?

I need motivation.

I think I accidently threw it out a few weeks ago, cause I can't find it anywhere in my apartment.

Oops

So now I have to find new motivation. And motivation is something you can't just go out and buy. Although if someone figured out how to package motivation they'd make a killing.

So I'm looking for motivation to exercise. I love my UFC gym but the way the classes are set up I can only attend 3 days a week in the middle of the day. Which makes is hard to attend. 3 days a week I work 12 hour days, which makes it extremely hard to work out those days.

It doesn't help that I'm lazy.

Last year I was training for a triathlon with the lovely Racheal. I didn't enjoy the training but I enjoyed to company. And I think that's what I need now, company. But I seriously doubt that I'm going to find someone with a similer work schedule as me.

Why is it so hard to exercise? It's good for you. It makes sleeping easy. Erases stress. Makes you look fabulous...
So why do we hate it so?

I read other peoples blogs. I see their status updates. Wanting to be more fit is a really common theme. So why do we all complain about it but so rarely do anything about it?

Shouldn't the above reasons be enough motivation?

Hell, shouldn't bikini season be enough motivation?

1 comment: