Thursday, January 14, 2010

No title. Just blog

Training was extremely rough on me today.

Like "I'm throwing my notebook dramatically on the floor, saying fuck you to anyone who looked at me funny and walk out" bad day.

The only bit of good that came out of work was finding out that I didn't have to come into work until 10am tomorrow. A whole 4 hours later then normal.

So what did I do with the extra time I was granted from the very gods on mount olympus?

Did I go work out?
Did I spend time with my family?
Did I clean house?
Grocery shop?

If you answered yes to any of the above then you are clearly a blogstalker and don't know me at all.

Instead of being productive the boy kidnapped me, held me hostage at a friends house, force fed me homemade chicken pot pie and red wine. He even bullied me into laughing until I cried.

He's a big ole meanie head.

I'm awful lucky to have him.
(wow that was mushy)(yuck)

No comments:

Post a Comment