Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Santa. Wait, what do you mean Christmas is over?!

It's no secret that I have a wee problem with saving.
My bills are always paid on time but overall I'm an impulse buyer instead of a planner.

Ok actually you could scratch out the word buyer. There's not an ounce of planning in me. Just impulse. Thank Hera I'm cautious.

Oh wait.

So..
2009 was probably the most consecutively fun year I've had. However. It was also a year of waitressing and generally being broke. So now I have this fabulous job that makes me oodles of money. And I have a whole years worth of stuff that I want.

Things I want to buy:

A trip to Europe
A trip to DC to visit Mckenna and Ryan
A trip to Vegas to visit with Mr.Andy
A motorcyle
A new laptop
Tickets to see cirque du soleil
Tickets to see Muse
Tickets to see John Mayer
A jeep
A new wardrobe
A trip to costa rica or Brazil. I'll go with either
More random stuff for my house
A pony


Now, how much from the above list will I actually get/buy?
Well. If I learn how to stick to my budget. And work overtime. And stay home instead of going out. And don't get sick. And Miss Havisham ( my car) doesn't break down. And I don't get distracted and buy something on a whim..

I may be able to cross off two or three from the list.

Or I could always burn my debit card

No comments:

Post a Comment