Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I should be doing:

-Working out
-Homework
-Sleeping
-Running (running is so awful it gets its own space)
-Going out with friends

Things I am doing:

-Wasting time on the computer
-Eating girl scout cookies
-Catching up on TV


Sigh
But really, we all knew Productive Girl wasn't going to stick around.
I've successfully trapped her in the laundry room and don't plan on letting her out until 3 hours before my paper is due on Tuesday. Just cause I'm lazy doesn't mean I'm going to burn all my bridges. Unless Clive Owen finally stops lying to himself and admits I'm the only one for him. In which case I will walk into my classes and tell me teachers to suck it. Burn bridges burn.
Who am I kidding?
If Clive confessed his love I'd probably use his money and influence to get me into Georgetown.


Also, I saw this today. Seriously... who is this mysterious person making these?



Who are you and will you meet me for coffee? Or maybe a little bank robbing?

No comments:

Post a Comment