Sunday, January 23, 2011

New House Part II

So you only get to see the bottom floor because while the second floor has all the big furniture set up, nothing is on the walls and there are more then a few boxes still laying about upstairs. We kind ran out of steam on the whole unpacking thing. There is one (1!) box that is just pantry kitchen stuff and I can't seem to bring myself to put it away. My lazy is in full bloom right now.

Ok so pictures.

First is picture of my library. I heart it. Not sure where the other bookshelves will go though. Good thing The Boy is good with a hammer.

I thought about putting up floor to ceiling bookshelves but I can't bear to cover up that paint after all the work we put into making it not blue and green anymore.

So I love this room divider. Out of all the couches in the house I love sitting there most. I just love being able to talk to Jess while she cooks but still be in my library. Eventually I'll put a cushion on it so my bum is more comfortable.

A new table is on my list of wants/needs. But more likely it will just be a new table cloth.

Our cute kitchen. Already getting a lot of use

Jess's couch and my chair. That's the official homework chair. It just swallows me and all my notebooks and books.

View from the sliding glass door that leads to our backyard. Which you can't see yet cause it's just dirt. And a fire pit. But just wait. That's our next project.

So this is the other side of the library. Soon there will be more bookshelves where that mirror is. Also, that door that is 3 stairs up is a half bath. How cute right?

View from the stairs

And the guest bathroom!


I promise more pictures of the upstairs, but not until there are less boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment