Saturday, September 4, 2010

Honey do list

I've worked 6 days out of the last 7.

I'm a little burnt out.

I have the next three days off.
Here's a list of all the things I want to cram into those days

Go to the Rock Gym.
I really miss climbing

Go see The American. And Winter's Bone.
(and maybe Machete.. but only after a sake bomber)
(don't judge me)

Hang out with Miss Erin
She's in town and I am demanding play time
Maybe we can cook together again. And by "we" I mean, her

Watch all of Sons Of Anarchy season two
With the boy, on the couch with chinese food.
It just came out this week and season three starts next week
Ahhhh

Have an adventure with Jess Berry and Little Liz
with less bug bites this time

Lose 5lbs
Cause I'm a girl and I turn 25 next month and I'm having a bit of crisis about it

And by 5lbs, I mean 10

READ!
The Boy is four books ahead of me. Four

Clean. My poor cluttered house.
Seriously, books and half finished experiments everywhere. It's like a wizards study

Sleep. I want to sleep 10-12 hours of every night.




I'm going to need a longer weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment