Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Current Motivation

UFC GYM part 3

So a few months have gone by since I started at the UFC Gym. Looking good. Feeling good. Not high school good, but that's because I love pasta.
And ice cream.
and pizza.
and oreo's.
Ok, my eating habits are shit.

But back to the subject at hand.

There's still only a few of us girls who like to play rough with the boys in kickboxing.
One of the instructors got smart and realized that with bikini season coming on, girls will shell out more money for more classes. So he started a girls only bootcamp. Just one hour, girls only, before the kickboxing classes start. Since my schedule has been bi-polar thanks to being in training, I decided to pass. But all the other girls decided to sign up.
Two things happened within the first month.
The girls all bonded.
And lost 15lbs.

I kept telling myself its not a big. I'm comfortable with how I look. The Boy is certainly happy with how I look. I don't have time. Besides, I wear the "lone wolf" look well. While the other girls laughed and bonded before class I was mysterious and aloof.
And lonely.
With less ab muscles.

The girls were friendly with me. But they were starting to look like super models. And there was a tightness between them that only comes when you've been tortured in boot camp together.

But even that wasn't motivation enough.

Then one day while I'm stretching Miss Hawaii whispers to me,
"Is that your boy in the corner?"
"What? the fat guy? hell no"
" no, other corner. Him"
"Oh, yeah, he belongs to me"
"He looks good. Fights good too. "
Miss Hawaii says this last line while licking her lips. I look at The Boy who is doing perfect one handed push ups, then back at Miss Hawaii and her newly svelte frame.

I decided I dislike her.
I also decided to join the damn bootcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment